This is a rental application only and does not constitute acceptance of the applicant or tenant, nor a rental agreement or tenancy relationship between parties. An application is to be completed by each prospective tenant 18 years or older. If there are more than two applicants, please submit an additional application form and fee. Inaccurate or falsified information will be grounds for denial, or subsequent eviction from the rental unit.
Non-Refundable Application Fee
$50.00 per applicant. Fee may be paid by Credit Card or Money Order
The non-refundable application fee is not a deposit and will not apply towards rent should the applicant be accepted as a tenant. The application fee is to cover the costs of qualifying the applicant as a prospective tenant through credit and criminal background reports. The name of the screening service utilized is CoreLogic/Saferent. You are entitled by law to dispute the accuracy of any information provided in the reports generated.
A $300.00 deposit shall be submitted to hold the particular rental unit the applicant is applying for. For applicants applying for unit in The Brynchester Community, a $500.00 deposit is required. If the application is denied the deposit will be refunded. If the application is approved and the prospective tenant chooses to enter into a Lease Agreement the deposit will be applied to first month's rent. The Brynchester $500.00 deposit will be held as a "Move-In Deposit" and will be credited back to the tenant rental account after a Move-In Inspection is completed. Upon application approval, the prospective tenant has Three (3) days within which to decide whether or not to enter into a Lease Agreement. If the prospective tenant decides not to enter into a Lease Agreement within the 3 day period, the deposit will be refunded. If the Leasing Office has not been notified in writing by prospective tenant within 3 days of application approval of their intention to accept or decline the rental unit, the deposit is forfeited and becomes non-refundable.
- Each prospective tenant 18 years of age must submit complete application and $50.00 nonrefundable application fee
- Incomplete applications will not be reviewed
- We will accept the first qualified applicant(s)
- Applicant(s) must submit valid identification, must include photograph
- Applicant(s) must have valid SS#, and or valid Passport
- Rental History of 2 years (if applicable) must be verifiable for unbiased/unrelated sources
- Applicant(s) must provide us with information necessary to contact past landlords. We reserve the right to deny any application if, after making good faith effort, we are unable to verify prior rental history
- Rent not to exceed (33%) of monthly gross income
- Income/resources must be verifiable through pay stubs, employer contract, current tax records, and/or bank statement
- Negative reports may result in denial of application
- Any individual who is a current illegal substance abuser, or has been convicted ofthe illegal manufacture or distribution of a controlled substance, or of a felony may be denied of tenancy
- Renter's Insurance is mandatory if application is accepted
- We determine, based on the application, whether the applicant(s) meets our screening guidelines
- We verify income and resources
- We check with current and previous landlords
- We obtain a credit report, criminal records report and public records report
Please fill out the application in its entirety before your appointment. If you are moving into one of our units that is pet friendly and have a house pet, you will also need to fill out the Pet Addendum to the Residential Lease Agreement.